Shop online or sign up for my team at: www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I was the chemical queen!







When I was first introduced to Norwex, I just kind of brushed it off.  Nothing could compare to my fantastic, windex, mr. clean and bleach.  I thought a house wasn't clean unless it smelled like cleaning products!

Well, I kept running into Norwex everywhere.  I would see a table at a craft sale, and people were purchasing from them?  It confounded me why it was so popular.  I decided to try few things out.

Well the rest is history.  Anyone that has tried a Norwex microfiber cloth, and for me the window cloth will never go back!  I was amazed at how clean it made my granite counters and my mirrors and windows, that no matter how hard I tried always had shown streaks.

I am slowly changing my home over to be less chemical, and maybe one day chemical free.  I had to join Norwex, because I believe it the products and am excited to share them with others.

Please feel free to check out my website : www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz
or email me: Lisamaslyknaturals@gmail.com

#Chemical free
#Norwex
#Natural


No comments:

Post a Comment