Shop online or sign up for my team at: www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz

Friday, June 3, 2016

Why I joined Norwex.

I was the "Chemical Queen".  I used all the top name cleaning products, and the stronger they smelled the cleaner I thought my house was.   I was skeptical of Norwex when I first was introduced.  Then I took an envirocloth home....the rest is history.  I was so amazed that this little cloth could clean my home so well!  I couldn't get enough of it, and I wanted to learn more.  I began to understand the larger Norwex vision and how I (one person) could impact the enviornment.  I decided that I would like to represent a company with such great core values.  To my amazement, and probably good timing I met one of the founding members of Norwex in my first 2 weeks.  I am excited to be part of something that is bigger than just direct sales, its about making every one's home a "safe haven" for our kids and their future.
Please contact me if you would like information on starting your Norwex journey.

www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz
#Norwex
#consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment