Shop online or sign up for my team at: www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz

Friday, January 13, 2017

Household cleaning products made me sick.

I was a user and believer of strong household products for cleaning.  My home smelled like bleach and fantastic.  I thought that the stronger the chemical product, the cleaner my home was.

Unfortunately after using these products for many years, and often without gloves, I developed a sarcoid cyst under my eye.  The sarcoid is a direct result from my body being unable to purge the toxins from my body.  Now I am being monitored every 6 months to ensure this does not move into any of my organs.

As a healthy, even sporty female this has shocked and surprised me!

The first thing I did was throw all chemicals away, and filled my home with Norwex products. I was unsure at first if Norwex would satisfy my need for clean, but I have been pleasantly surprised and have become a true believer in Norwex.

I am part of a mission to get these awful, harmful chemicals out of our homes, and replace them with natural, organic cleaners.

I am glad I have made the change, I just wish I had done it sooner.

If you are interested in more information go to my website www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz.  or email me:Lisamaslyknaturals@gmail.com
#Norwex
#sarcoid

No comments:

Post a Comment