Shop online or sign up for my team at: www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz

Thursday, January 12, 2017

What is so special about the Norwex envirocloth?



What is the big deal about Norwex and the envirocloth?     Let me help you to learn a little about this amazing cloth!

What is it?
It is a microfiber cloth that is able to lift away dust and dirt, and absorb its own weight in water  It has silver threads throughout it, that inhibit bacteria growth and self sanitize it.  The only microfiber cloth that is 1/200 of a human hair.

Why use it?
You no longer will use household chemicals to clean your home, therefore making it a healthier environment for you and your family.
It saves you time and money.

How does it work?
The microfiber attracts the dirt and dust with a static charge (like a magnet).  The fibres in the cloth act like "claws" and essentially lift the dirt right off the counter.  Also, this cloth absorbs liquid to its own weight.  No more paper towels!

I love this cloth!  I now use it to clean 90% of my home.  I no longer use the harsh chemicals that I had in my home for over 20 years.

Order your Norwex envirocloth today at www.lisamaslyk.norwex.biz
#Norwex
#Envirocloth

No comments:

Post a Comment